PE & Sports Grant
At Alder Grove, we are committed to promoting the well-being of our pupils by ensuring they understand the importance of healthy life choices. We actively promote physical activity through curriculum provision and curriculum enhancement opportunities.
By using this funding strategically, our goal is to sustainably increase participation in Physical Education and Sports, whilst also ensuring positive attitudes towards physical health and well-being. We aim to:
- Provide the highest quality teaching of physical education across a broad range of sports
- Introduce alternative sporting activities both during and before/during/after school hours
- Increase opportunities for competitive sport for all pupils
- Provide a wide-range of curriculum enhancement opportunities which promote exercise and physical/mental health
- Ensure equal access to activities for all children/staff in our school