Teaching Assistant (Level 3) - EYFS -
30 hours per week
Monday to Friday – 8.45 am to 3.15 pm
Grade 3, SP 5 to 6, £19,312 FTE to £19,698 FTE (Actual Salary: £12,991 to £13,250)
Permanent, Term Time contract
Alder Grove Church of England Primary School is a new 420-place primary free school in Shinfield, Wokingham which opened in September 2020 for Nursery and Reception. We are now looking to recruit a new Teaching Assistant for our Reception class to start as soon as possible.
The Keys Academy Trust is a primary specialist MAT committed to providing the very best educational experiences for our pupils and staff, so that our schools are recognised as centres of academic and pastoral excellence at the heart of the communities they serve.
• Do you have the ambition and determination to secure positive outcomes for our young people?
• Do you want to work in a forward thinking and aspirational multi-academy trust that places learning at the heart of everything it does?
• Are you looking for a role that will be central to the development and growth of a new school, helping to shape its vision and values as it establishes itself in the local community?
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding practitioner who motivates and inspires children to learn
• Support the delivery of innovative and creative learning opportunities
• Have high expectations for standards of achievement and behaviour
• Be able to work collaboratively and independently
• Be an excellent communicator committed to working in partnership with staff, parents and governors
• Promote our Christian ethos, vision and values
• Be a strong and supportive team player
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with colleagues across our family of schools as part of the Trust’s CPD programme and networking opportunities.
Visit to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange this - firstname.lastname@example.org. An application pack is available below:
Closing date: Friday 12th November 2021, 9am
Interviews: Friday 19th November 2021
Please click on the links below for the Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form:
Completed application form to be emailed to email@example.com by 9am on Friday 12th November
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check. No agencies please.
Applications close Thursday 11th November 2021