Work for Us
At The Keys, we know that the best schools are made of the best teachers and support staff. We are always looking for brilliant teachers and support staff looking for a new challenge. If you are interested in working for the Keys Academy Trust or want to find out more about what we do, please do get in touch.
Alder Grove Safeguarding Policy
We are looking to add to our talented and hardworking team as the school continues to grow and develop. Positions available for September 2023 starts.
Alder Grove is a member of The Keys Academy Trust. The Keys Academy Trust is a primary specialist MAT committed to providing the very best educational experiences for our pupils and staff, so that our schools are recognised as centres of academic and pastoral excellence at the heart of the communities they serve.
- Do you want to work in a forward thinking and aspirational multi-academy trust that places learning at the heart of everything it does?
- Are you looking for a unique role that will be central to the development and growth of a new school and its provision, helping to build upon the vision and values as it continues to grow?
- Do you have the ambition and determination to secure positive outcomes for our young people?
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding professional who motivates and inspires children to learn
- Deliver innovative and creative learning opportunities
- Be committed to delivering a knowledge-led curriculum
- Have high expectations for standards of achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent communicator committed to working in partnership with staff, parents and governors
- Promote our Christian ethos, vision and values
- Be a strong and supportive team player
We encourage candidates to book an appointment to see the school with a member of the Senior Leadership Team. Please contact the school office to arrange this - firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications to be returned to email@example.com. Applications will be considered upon receipt.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check. No agencies please