Required from September 2023
Grade 5 SP12-17 depending on level of experience FTE £24,496-£26,845 (£12.70 - £13.91 per hour)
Term time only + 2weeks Permanent (approx. 20-25 hours per month)
We are looking to appoint an experienced Governance Professional to join our Local Governing Body. This role will be a hybrid role which will involve evening commitment.
Alder Grove is a member of The Keys Academy Trust. The Keys Academy Trust is a primary specialist MAT committed to providing the very best educational experiences for our pupils and staff, so that our schools are recognised as centres of academic and pastoral excellence at the heart of the communities they serve.
The successful candidate(s) will have:
- Good general communication skills
- Excellent, accurate, and concise writing skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Good organisational skills – able to prioritise workload
- Excellent record keeping, information retrieval and dissemination of governing body data/documentation
- Tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and sensitivity
- Ability to use appropriate IT equipment as required by the governing body
- Experience of setting up virtual meetings via MS Teams
- An ability to speak with confidence and accuracy, using accurate sentence structures and vocabulary.
We are able to offer:
- Attractive Local Government Pension Scheme
- Well organised school and Governing Body with strong links to other schools and Governance Professionals within The Keys Academy Trust
- Training to develop personal skills and expertise and access to regular Governance Professional Briefings
We welcome and encourage visits to our schools, to arrange a visit or to find out further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description and person specification can be found below:
An application form can be found at the end of this web page. Applications must be submitted by email with a letter of application to email@example.com
Applications will be considered as they are received so early applications are encouraged. The school reserves the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
No CVs will be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check.
Closing Date: applications will be reviewed upon receipt
No Agencies please.